Make it on Wacom Cintiq
Wacom Cintiq is a new class of creative pen display with an optimized feature set for creative starters. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas and illustrations to the next level.
Make it directly on screen
Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural. Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it recognizes even the lightest pen strokes. It offers high precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and responding to each movement, immediately.
A pen that lets you go further
Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen so you don’t need to learn any new techniques before you start to bring your ideas to life.
• Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control – with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition.
• Never need to charge the pen – EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq.
• Comfortable in your hand – weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the side buttons.
• Get easy access to your favorite software's shortcuts – with the pen's programmable side buttons.
A display that’s built for creativity
Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Cintiq’s slimline displays work together to make your creative session comfortable and productive.
• Avoid distracting reflections as you work – thanks to an anti-glare film.
• See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
• Rely on Wacom Cintiq project after project – thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials.
• Get into the perfect position – Wacom Cintiq 16 features a pair of foldable legs so you can quickly adjust how you want to create. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions.
• Wacom Cintiq 22 comes with a stand that easily adjusts to your preferred working position, so you can work in complete comfort.
• See every detail of your work – the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need.
• Customize how you work even further – Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.
One shape, two sizes
This industry-leading pen display was designed to meet the needs of aspiring creatives who want to take it to the next level.
• Cintiq 16 is perfect for those on the move while Cintiq 22 offers more space for extensive strokes.
• Looking for a bigger canvas or need a more compact display? Wacom Cintiq’s advanced performance and intuitive tools will help you go further than ever on your creative journey.
•Product Type: Creative Pen Display
•Dimensions (L x W x H): 570 x 359 x 40 mm / 22.4 x 14.1 x 1.6 in
•Weight: 5.6kg without stand
•Productivity Boosters: ExpressKeys, Touch Ring, Radial Menu, Precision Mode, Display Toggle, Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush size
•Stand Adjustability: 16-82 degrees using included Wacom Adjustable Stand
•Power Supply Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60HZ
•Power Supply Output: 12 VDC, 5A (max)
•Security: Kensington Lock Port (lock purchased separately)
•Warranty: 1 year in USA, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Asia Pacific and China
•Screen Size: 21.5 in / 55 cm
•Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
•Display Technology: IPS
•Color Depth: 16.7 million (8 bits)
•Aspect Ratio: 16:9
•Viewing Angle: 178/178 degrees (typ)
•Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typ)
•Brightness: 210 cd/m2 (typ)
•Response Time: 22ms
•Active Area: 476 x 268 mm / 18.7 x 10.5 in
•Color Gamut Coverage Ratio: 72% NTSC (CIE1931) (typ), 96% sRGB (CIE1931) (typ)
•Pen Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
•Pen Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance technology
•Pen Name: Wacom Pro Pen 2
•Pen Pressure Levels: 8192 levels (pen and eraser)
•Pen Tilt Supported: 60 degrees
•Number of switches: 2 side switches
•Pen Resolution: 5080 lpi
•Hardware Requirements: HDMI port and standard USB-A port
•Ports Included: HDMI port, USB-A port
•System Requirements: Windows 7 or later (latest service pack/build), OS X 10.12 or later (latest update); Internet access for driver download