Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of the amazing Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date. With built-in Bluetooth connectivity and a sleek new design, it's easy to set-up and looks great on your desk. Start creating your next stand-out project.
Directly digital, better than ever
Connect to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth, install drivers, and you're ready to start work directly in the software of your choice
The ultra-responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2 connects you to your creative work like never before
Quality materials and compact design give you the perfect drawing space
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 is designed to quickly become a natural extension of your hand. Its exceptional sensitivity and responsiveness gives you the control you need to take your work to the next level.
- Outstanding pressure
- Natural tilt support
- Virtually no lag
- No batteries or recharging
Slim and sleek design
Wacom Intuos Pro comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models. Wacom Intuos Pro is built using premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin. The result is a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8mm thick.
Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the new steel based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them super-simple.
Customize your work style
Wacom Intuos Pro is designed to let you focus on what's important - your creativity.
Customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
Wacom Pro Pen 2's side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
Add the extras anytime
If you buy a Wacom Intuos Pro but decide to try using paper at the start of your workflow, all the accessories you need are available separately, including our Finetip Pen and Paper Clip.
- Exceptional pen performance: Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys, Radial Menus and pen side switches
- Super-slim tablet design with a smaller, more compact footprint and premium materials
Product Type - Creative Pen Tablet
Model Number - PTH-660
Size - 338 x 219 x 8 mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
Active Area - 224 x 148 mm / 8.7 x 5.8 in
Weight - 700g/ 1.54lbs
Color - Black
Multi-Touch - Yes
Stylus - Wacom Pro Pen 2
Stylus Type - Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
Pen Pressure Levels - 8192, both pen tip and eraser
Tilt Recognition - +/- 60 levels
Switches - 2 side switches on pen, Touch on/off switch on tablet
Replacement Nibs - 10 Pro Pen 2 nibs (6 standard and 4 felt nibs in pen stand)
Desktop Pen Stand - Yes
Grip - Latex-free silicone rubber (Pro Pen 2)
Technology - Patented electromagnetic resonance method
Resolution - 5080 lpi
ExpressKeys - 8 customizable, application-specific
Touch Ring - Yes - 4 customizable functions
Express View Display (hud) - Yes
Radial Menu - Yes
Display Toggle - Yes
Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size - Yes
Cordless Pen - Yes
Precision Mode - Yes
Cable Included - 2 m (6.6 ft) PVC-free USB cable
PC And Mac Connection - USB or Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
Wireless Included - Yes - Bluetooth Classic for connecting to a PC or Mac; Bluetooth LE for connecting to mobile devices (in optional paper mode).
*Available in February 2017
Paper Size (for paper sketching) - A5/Half Letter for Medium tablet (with optional Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint)
Max # of Pages Stored (for paper sketching) - With optional Paper Clip and Finetip or Ballpoint Pen, 200 pages with unlimited layers on tablet - no connection necessary.
- USB port
- Windows 7 or later (64bit),
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE for wireless connection to
mobile devices (in paper mode)
- Internet connection to download driver* and
- *Download and installation of driver is
required to make product work.
Limited Warranty - 2 years in USA, Canada, and Latin America, 1 year China, 1 Year in AP, 1 Year in Japan, 2 Years in Europe
- US: FC, CEC (California Energy Commision), RBRC, Mercury Labeling Requirements
- Canada: IC, ENERGY EFFICIENCY STANDARDS REGULATION
- Colombia: Commission de Regulacion de Telecomunicaciones
- Costa Rica: SUTEL
- Panama: Autoridad Nacional de los Servicios Publicos
- Uruguay: URSEC
- Guatemala: SIT
- Nicaragua: Telcor
- El Salvador: Superintendencia General de Electricidad y Telecomunicaciones
- Bolivia: SITTEL
- Dominican Republic: INDOTEL
- Trinidad and Tobago: TATT
- EU/EEA/SW/Turkey: CE, RoHS
- Kuwait: Ministry of Communications
- Japan: VCCI, Radio Act
- China: SRRC (CMIIT), China RoHS, GB
- Australia/New Zealand: RCM, IDA
- Singapore: IDA