The E2D LED Defender Ultra personal-defense light leads with 600 lumens of disorienting light on high and follows up with a crenellated Strike Bezel that can deliver another blow, should a blast of blinding white light not be enough to repel an aggressor. The ultra-compact E1D LED Defender is powered by a single 123A lithium battery but still packs a 300-lumen punch and the same follow-up bite as its big brother. Both lights also generate a useful low-output five-lumen beam for non-defensive tasks.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels—high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces focused beam with significant reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide enhanced self-defense capabilities
- Ergonomic tactical tailcap switching for instant access to max output in high-stress situations
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
Crenellated Strike Bezel
Features a rugged crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap which can be used for self-defense purposes. Deliver a huge blow, should a blast of blinding white light not be enough to repel an aggressor.
Ergonomic Tactical Tailcap
For instant access to max output in high-stress situations. The first press or click produces its high output beam while a second press or click, within two seconds, generates an extended-runtime beam that’s useful for tasks where the high lumen output may be overkill.
Produces focused beam with significant reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision while the LED emitter is regulated to maximize output and runtime.
Revolutionary Pocket Clip
Allows you to clip your flashlight to a multitude of surfaces (both bezel up or down). Made of high-strength steel and Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability.
An ideal everyday carry light
An ultra-compact, dual-output personal-defense flashlight that produces blinding white light on its high setting––enough to temporarily overwhelm the dark-adapted vision of an aggressor.
High-strength aerospace aluminum body
Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability. The Defender's crenellated Strike Bezel provides further defensive options should the need arise.