Add a casual modern feel to your home with the Westinghouse Alloy Two-Light 42-Inch Reversible Three-Blade Ceiling Fan. The oil rubbed bronze finish and opal frosted glass fixture have a sleek, modern look, while the walnut/family oak reversible blades make it easy to match your decor.
Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet), this fan features a 153-millimeter by 10-millimeter silicon steel motor with dual capacitor. Three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch help keep you comfortable. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
The fan provides airflow of up to 4,083 cubic feet per minute (cfm). It is rated to operate at 51 watts at high speed (without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 80 cfm per watt. (As a comparison, 36- to 48-inch ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cfm per watt at high speed.)
This Westinghouse ceiling fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a two-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 72019.
- Two-light 42-inch reversible three-blade indoor ceiling fan for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet)
- 153-millimeter by 10-millimeter silicon steel motor with dual capacitor; three fan speeds (high/medium/low); reversible switch for year-round use
- Airflow: 4,083 cfm; Energy Usage: 51 watts without light; Airflow Efficiency: 80 cfm per watt
- Includes two-light fixture, 3/4-inch by 4-inch down rod, 78-inch lead wire, and two candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs
- Lifetime warranty on motor; two-year warranty on all other parts