Yale Locks B1L
Everyone should feel safe and secure in their home. Likewise, they should feel that their belongings are safe, even when no one is home. Thankfully, there are plenty of smart locks available to keep your home protected. One excellent example is the Yale Locks B1L Lock Push Button with Z-Wave, Satin Nickel (YRD110ZW619). This lock is extremely easy to install, as you’ll only need a screwdriver. This lock isn’t only for front doors, as it can be used for any entrance. Once your home is equipped with this lock system, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing your home is safe and secure.
The Yale Locks B1L Lock Push Button was designed for easy installation. It fits standard doors, and won’t require any new screw holes or hard-wiring. All you’ll need is a screwdriver. Equipped with rubber gaskets, and a backlit keypad, it’s made to withstand acclimate weather and repetitive use. To manage access, you can create up to 25 unique PIN codes (up to 100 with Z-Wave versions) to share with your family. You can even delete codes if needed. This lock isn’t relegated to only front door duty. You can install this lock on back and side doors, garage doors, and more. The lock is powered by a 9V battery, so it will work, even in the event of a power outage.
BuyDig.com offers the Yale Locks B1L Lock Push Button with Z-Wave, Satin Nickel (YRD110ZW619), and other related products at affordable prices. You can check out our website to see our full list of available security devices. We also have the knowledge and expertise to help shoppers find exactly what they’re looking for in a purchase. If you have any questions regarding Smart Lock systems, please try calling our customer service center, and they will be happy to help with any questions you may have. If you’d like to take advantage of our great coupons and discount offers, please head over to our coupons page, and start saving today.
Upgrade Your Lock
Replace your existing deadbolt in a matter of minutes with just a screwdriver. The locks fit standard doors and don't require any new screw holes or hard-wiring.
Create up to 25 unique PIN codes to share with family and friends, or permanently delete PIN codes if you need to. 100 PIN codes with Z-Wave versions.
Secure Your Entire Home
Ideal for securing your entire home. Use it on your front entryway door, back and side doors, garage entry doors and more. Create unique PIN codes for each lock or one master code.
Rubber gasket increases protection against outdoor environments.
Keypads wake with a touch and have numbers that won't wear off.
Fully motorized, tapered deadbolt accommodates for misaligned doors.
No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break-ins.
Never lose power, the lock can be energized with a 9V battery.
Works With Your Smart Home
- Seamlessly integrates into most Z-Wave alarm and home automation systems.
- Enrolls with the push of a button
- Monitor, lock and unlock from anywhere
- Create up to 100 PIN codes to share
- View access history of who has entered your home
- Receive notifications
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the push button keypad. Create unique pin codes to share with family and friends
- Works with Z-Wave systems including SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com and Amazon Alexa (via SmartThings or Wink)
- Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4"
- Never Get Locked Out: Lock features a 9V battery terminal for emergency charging
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CE Professionals