This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc) and returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product Record high-quality video and audio anywhere with a Zoom Q2HD handy video recorder. Small enough to fit in your hand yet powerful enough to capture video at up to 1080p and audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution, the Zoom Q2HD straddles the line between an affordable consumer movie recorder and a handheld device that's perfect for gathering videos for your social media presence.
- 24-bit / 96kHz linear PCM sound: The rich stereo sound captured by the Mid-Side mics can be recorded to linear PCM WAV files. When taking full high-definition 1080p video, high-quality sound with resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz can also be recorded
- Analog Mic Gain for precision volume control: Using the analog-type MIC GAIN wheel allows you to dial-in the perfect amount of gain for any recording application. Choose one of three presets (Concert/Solo/Meeting) of the Auto Gain function to automatically set the recording level for any situation
- Low-cut filter functions: The unit's low-cut filter reduces unwanted background noise by cutting the low-frequency range. Attach a windscreen (sold separately), to reduce wind noise so you can get clear audio even when filming outside
- It's also an audio recorder: The Q2HD can also be used as an audio recorder to record just sound. In addition to being able to record 24-bit/96 kHz PCM files that far exceed CD-quality, the unit can also record AAC (m4a format) files that have smaller sizes
- The first USB Mid-Side Mic: Expanding its versatility, the Q2HD also functions as a USB microphone with Mid-Side miking capabilities. Simply choose USB Mic in the units MENU and connect your Q2HD to a computer or iPad 2 or 3 (using Apple's USB camera connector) to begin recording
2GB SD memory card
2 AA/LR6 batteries