Powerful; robust and always-online
ZyWALL USG Series delivers high-access quality to help businesses satisfy the demand for always-online communications. For internal deployments; the ZyWALL USG Series provides active-passive High-Availability (HA) service to support device or connection failover.
With Device HA Pro service; the ZyWALL USG Series also supports instant failover; so connections are always maintained when a failover event occurs. For external deployments; the ZyWALL USG Series features multi- WAN load balancing/failover and a comprehensive mobile broadband USB modem support list for WAN backup operations. The ZyWALL USG Series also supports IPSec load balancing and failover; providing additional resilience for mission-critical VPN failover with VTI Interface deployments.
Impregnable protection and optimization
ZyWALL USG110/210/310 thoroughly protects networks with industry-leading firewall; Anti-Malware/ Virus; Anti-Spam; Content Filtering; IDP; and Application Patrol functionality. Regulate unauthorized use of Web applications over your network; such as Facebook; Google apps; and Netflix; among others. Zyxel security measures are enhanced with SSL Inspection; blocking threats hidden in SSL-encrypted connections while facilitating deeper policy enforcement. Furthermore; newly improved Content Filtering 2.0 enhances HTTPS Domain Filter; Browser SafeSearch; and Geo IP Blocking for an array of security enhancements to ensure clean Web connections.
Multi-element service access
The ZyWALL USG Series helps SMBs meet the connectivity demands of an ever-growing legion of wireless devices. Each gateway in the series is integrated with a WLAN controller that enables users to manage up to 34 APs through a centralized user interface. Businesses can now easily scale up WLAN and provide Wi-Fi in multiple areas; like meeting rooms and guest reception areas.
Hotspot Management features - such as Billing System; Walled Garden; Multiple Authentications; 3rd Party Social Login; and User Agreement - to give businesses with a single unified solution for all required functionality.
swift and secure firmware upgrades
Locating firmware updates - not to mention identifying correct versions for your device and managing their installation - can be a complex and confusing ordeal.
The ZyWALL USG Series solves this with its new Cloud Helper service . Cloud Helper provides a simple step to look for up-to-date firmware information. New firmware is immediately made available upon release from our official database to ensure its authenticity and reliability.
Zyxel One Network experience
Aiming for relieving our customers from repetitive operations of deploying and managing a network; Zyxel One Network is designed to simplify the configuration; management; and troubleshooting; allowing our customers to focus on the business priorities. Zyxel One Network presents an easy-to-use tool; Zyxel One Network Utility (ZON Utility); to realize speed network setup. Zyxel Smart Connect allows Zyxel networking equipment to be aware and recognize each other and further facilitating the network maintenance via one-click remote functions such as factory reset or power cycling. Zyxel One Network redefines the network integration across multiple networking products from switch to Wi-Fi AP and to Gateway.
Stay Secure and Up-to-Date with OneSecurity.com
Zyxel provides frequent and timely updates in response to the latest security threats and advisories through OneSecurity - our free online service portal. OneSecurity offers informative network security resources and the know-how to assist businesses and IT administrators in keeping their network operations safe in the digital age. Information and resources can be found with one click via the GUI of ZyWALL USG Series and VPN Series products. IT staff can quickly and easily catch up on the latest threats; and then proceed to walkthroughs and troubleshooting protocols with the help of easy-to-follow FAQs - all provided to help users secure their networks and simplify management of our UTM products.
- Unified Security Firewall gateway for small and medium sized businesses
- Complete network protection with firewall; Anti-Virus; Anti-Spam; Content Filtering 2.0; IDP; Application Patrol
- Robust SSL; IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN connectivity and VPN high availability (HA)
- Facebook Wi-Fi; Intelligence social media authentication.
- Cloud helper provide friendly firmware upgrade
- Device HA Pro ensures smart handover
- Hotspot management is supported
- Unified security policy
ZyWALL USG110/210/310 provides a complete feature set to perfectly fit different business requirements as well as to enable the maximum performance and security with an all-in-one appliance. Comprehensive network modularity also empowers IT professionals to customize the system to meet their individual needs.
Anti-malware protection and application optimization
Enabling Anti-Virus; Anti-Spam and Intrusion Prevention; business networks gain deep; extensive protection against all types of malware threats.
Content Filtering 2.0 enables businesses to deny access to Websites that are malicious or not business-related.
Application Patrol technology not only enable businesses to block or throttle nonproductive Web applications; but also optimize Web applications that increase productivity.
- Branch offices; partners and home users can deploy ZyWALL USG Series for site-to-site IPSec VPN connections.
- Branch offices can additional deploy IPSec VPN HA (load balancing and failover) for always online VPN connectivity
- Remote users can securely access company resources with their computers or smartphones via SSL; IPSec and L2TP over IPSec VPN
- The headquarter ZyWALL USG Series can also establish an IPSec VPN connection with Amazon VPC for secured access to a variety of cloud-based applications
- High speed internet access.
- Tier of service.
- Log record for regulatory compliance.
- Premium security control.
- Various Network access control ( free or paid access; social login)
- Interfaces: 4 x LAN/DMZ; 2 x WAN; 1 x OPT
- Usb Ports: 2
- Console port: Yes (DB9)
- Rack-mountable: Yes
System Capacity & Performance
- Spi Firewall Throughput(Mbps): 1600
- Vpn Throughput (Mbps): 400
- IDP throughput (Mbps): 590
- AV throughput (Mbps): 450
- UTM throughput (AV and IDP): 450
- Max. TCP concurrent sessions: 150000
- Max. concurrent IPsec VPN tunnels: 100
- Concurrent SSL VPN user no. (default/max.): 25/150
- VLAN interface: 16
- Concurrent devices logins (default/max.): 200 / 300
- Managed Ap Number (Default/Max.): 2 / 34
- Anti-Virus (Av): Yes
- Intrusion Detection And Prevention (Idp) & Application Patrol: Yes
- Anti-spam: Yes
- Content filtering (CF 2.0): Yes
- Vpn: IKEv2; IPSec; SSL; L2TP/IPSec
- Ssl (Https) Inspection: Yes
- 2-Factor Authentication: Yes
- Hotspot Management: Yes
- Ticket printer support / Support Q'ty (max.): Yes (SP350E) / 10
- Amazon VPC: Yes
- Facebook Wi-Fi: Yes
- Device HA Pro: Yes; Activate once registered
- Power Input: 12V DC; 3.33 A max.
- Max. Power Consumption (Watt): 37
- Heat dissipation (BTU/hr): 126.25
- Dimensions (W x D x H)(Mm/In.): 300 x 188 x 44/11.81 x 7.4 x 1.73
- Weight (Kg/Lb.): 2/4.4
- Operating: Temperature: 0 degreeC to 40 degreeC (32 degreeF to 104 degreeF); Humidity: 10% to 90%(non-condensing)
- Storage: Temperature: -30 degreeC to 70 degreeC (-22 degreeF to 158 degreeF); Humidity: 10% to 90%(non-condensing)
- MTBF (hr): 787109.3
- Acoustic Noise: 28.8dBA on <25 degreeC Operating Temperature; 34.6dBA on 40 degreeC Operating Temperature