Typhoon G - Fly Your GoPro with Your Typhoon
Capture the Future
- Up to 25 Minutes Flight time
- Personal Ground Station with built-in touchscreen
- 3-axis precision gimbal for GoPro
- Up to 400m direct digital video down link
- Dedicated App compatible with GoPro
- SteadyGrip for GoPro to capture stable footage on the ground
Real time video feed on screen from your GoPro
The Typhoon G Imaging Solution allows you to get the most out of your GoPro Camera, by providing you with a tool to make smooth and stable aerial footage, while delivering direct digital video on the ST10+ Ground Station screen.
Sports enthusiasts and adventurers alike have a new and powerful tool in capturing their actions, while being able to see what they are recording in real time.
Watch Me and Follow Me
Getting smooth professional footage flying manually is never been as easy as using Watch Me mode. Set up the Typhoon's position and automatically get amazing footage of your actions on the go.
Turn your GoPro into your private flying camera and create amazing selfie videos, dronie effects or just follow you anywhere you go.
Professional stable shots on the go
The SteadyGrip handheld device ensures ground shots are as smooth as those taken from the air. Get full control of your GoPro and record Hollywood style movies just like professionals do.
Open the box and fly, it's that easy
- Twist on the propellers.
- Slide the battery in.
- Power on the system.
- Flight Time: Up to 25 minutes
- Weight with Battery and Payload: 60.0 oz (1700g)
- Weight without Battery and Payload: 40.0 oz (1130g)
- Battery: 5400mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo (included)
- Charger: 3S 11.1V LiPo DC Balancing Smart Charger with AC Adapter (included)
- Transmitter: 10-channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz video downlink (included)
- 3 Flight Modes: Smart (Follow Me and Watch Me), Angle and Home
- Maximum Flying Height: Default 122m (400ft) above Ground Level (Adjustable via the Typhoon GUI)
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 65 Degrees/s
- Maximum Roll Angle: 35 Degrees
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 Degrees C to 80 Degrees C
- Radio Control Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Max. Descent Speed: 2m/s
- Max. Flight Speed: 8m/s
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)
- Focusing System: +75 Degrees ~ -120 Degrees
- Field of View: -45 Degrees ~ +45 Degrees
- Video Transmission Range: -45 Degrees ~ +45 Degrees
MK58 Digital Video Downlink
- Weight: 1.27oz (36g)
- Compatible Camera: GoPro Hero 4 Black
- Working Voltage: 5V (+/-0.5V)
- Working Current: 1A
Personal Ground Station
- Type: ST10+
- Operating System: Android
- Number of Channels: 10
- Control Transmission Range (Optimum Conditions): FCC Compliance: Up to 800m (2624.67 ft) CE Compliance: Up to 400m (1312.34 ft) Warning: You Must Follow Local Laws and Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
- Robust Radio Control Modulation: Yuneec Protocol
- Video Link Frequency Band: 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission Range (Optimum Conditions): FCC Compliance: Up to 600m (1968.5 ft) CE Compliance: Up to 300m (984.252 ft) Warning: You Must Follow Local Laws and Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
- Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display: Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen: Capacitive Multi-touch 5.5"
- Tactile (Vibrating) and Audible Feedback: Yes
- Built-in LiPo Battery Voltage / Capacity: 3.6V/5200mAh 18.72Wh
- Screen Resolution: 854 ? 480px
- Camera Settings: White balance, light exposure, ISO, shutter speed, video resolution, FPS, record video, take pictures
CGO Steadygrip V3
- Weight (Without Camera and Gimbal): 13.9 oz (395g)
- Compatible Camera: CGO2GB / CGO2+ / CGO3 / GoPro Hero4 Black with GB203 Gimbal
This Kit Includes:
Typhoon Q500 G Quadcopter for GoPro Cameras
Yuneec Typhoon Q500 G Quadcopter for GoPro Cameras
Our Price: $499.00
64GB MicroSDXC High-Speed Memory Card
General Brand 64GB MicroSDXC High-Speed Memory Card
Our Price: $39.99