The Typhoon H is an advanced aerial photography and videography platform. Thanks to Yuneec's spirit of innovation and pursuit of advanced technology, the TYPHOON H, the smallest and smartest member of the TYPHOON family, is the best choice for skilled pilots and photographers alike. The Typhoon H offers up to 22 minutes of flight time while filming with the CGO3+ 4K-resolution camera. The copter is powered by its easy, intuitive remote control, the ST16 Personal Ground Station, which features a 7-inch Android touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight.
With Team Mode, you can bind one Personal Ground Station to the copter and one Personal Ground Station to the CGO3+ camera simultaneously. Through cooperation between the pilot and the photographer, capturing breathtaking still images and video has never been easier.
The front sonar sensor allows the copter to detect obstacles automatically, ensuring a more stable, intelligent and overall safer flight.
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable video and vivid still images and can be adjusted to an unlimited, 360-degree range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a 115-degree wide-angle fixed focus lens, an integrated video downlink module that delivers 720p real image transmission of your flight as well as the option of manual camera settings.
Retractable Landing Gear
With retractable landing gear, you can get a full, 360-degree view of the world below without anything obstrucing your view.
Easy Propeller Installment
Each propeller features a button that can be pressed for easier assembling and disassembling. The powerful propellers ensure the best flight experience, making your Typhoon H agile and fast while responding to commands instantly. The 5-rotor mode enables the Typhoon H to stay in flight regardless if a motor fails, making piloting safer than ever before.
Geofence and Flight Safety
- 5 Rotor Flight: The 5 Rotor Flight feature allows for the Typhoon H to make safe landings in case of motor failure.
- Flight Altitude: The No Fly Zone feature also is a factory preset and prevents illegal flight above 400 feet from the ground.
- Smartcircle: The built-in GPS establishes a 26-foot (8-meter) diameter Safe Smart Circle around the pilot, and also creates a geo-fence that keeps the aircraft from traveling father than 300 feet (91 meters) from the pilot's position.
- No Fly Zones: Ensuring utmost safety, the FAA compliant No Fly Zone feature prevents flight near commercial airports.
- Flight Time: Up to 22 Minutes
- Battery: 4s 5400mAh 14.8v Li-ion Battery
- Charger: Sc4000-4
- Transmitter: ST16 Ground Station
- Maximum Flying Height: 122m (400ft)
- Maximum Rotation Rate: 85 Deg/s
- Maximum Roll Angle: 35 Degrees
- Maximum Climbing Speed: 11.2mph
- Maximum Speed In Angle Mode: 22.4mph
- Maximum Descending Speed: 6.7mph
- Dimensions: 20.5x18x11.6in(Folding Size:13.8x10.6x10in)
- Frame - Diagonal: 19in
- Motor - Kv: 850kv
- Weight: 4lbs (1850g)
- Drone Weight: 3.5lbs +/- .02lbs (1600g +/- 10g)
- Camera Weight: .55 (250g)
- Effective Pixels: 12 Megapixels
- Camera Lens: F2.8/14mm
- FOV: 115 Degree
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60 - 1/8000
- Video Transmission Range (with ST16): Up to 3280ft
- Transmission System: 5.2Ghz - 5.8Ghz
- Video UHD: 4K 30FPS
Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.
This Kit Includes:
SkyView Face Mounted FPV Display - YUNTYSKL
Yuneec SkyView Face Mounted FPV Display - YUNTYSKL
Our Price: $69.00
Wizard Wand for Typhoon Quadcopter (Black)
Yuneec Wizard Wand for Typhoon Quadcopter (Black)
Our Price: $59.95
Typhoon H Softside Backpack (Black) YUNTYHBP002
Yuneec Typhoon H Softside Backpack (Black) YUNTYHBP002
Our Price: $69.95
Typhoon H RTF Hexacopter Drone with CGO3+ UHD 4K Camera - YUNTYHCUS
Yuneec Typhoon H RTF Hexacopter Drone with CGO3+ UHD 4K Camera - YUNTYHCUS
Our Price: $799.00