Built specifically for the E-1 SLR (Compatible with the Panasonic DMC-L1), the FL-50 Flash offers all the features a professional wants to produce professional-caliber results. Along with the standard bounce and swivel capability, power zoom and a full range of TTL Automatic, Automatic and Manual flash modes, the FL-50 offers the Super FP Mode. This allows for flash sync at speeds up to 1/4000th second so fill-flash can be used in the brightest of situations. This is achieved by the flash's ability to fire before the shutter opens and stay illuminated until after the shutter closes. Designed specifically for digital photography, the FL-50 flash also has more even illumination with less corner fall-off than traditional film flashes. The Guide Number is 164 feet/50 meters at ISO 100. The FL-50 can be powered by multiple power sources, including standard AA-type Alkaline, NiCad, Ni-MH, Lithium batteries, LB-01 (CR-3V) batteries or be used in conjunction with the separate HV-1 High Voltage Power Pack or Power Flash Grip.
- Swivel and Bounce Head Offers a range of 90 degrees up and 270 degrees swivel - for complete creative control of the flash
- Full TTL Control The FL-50 Flash is fully controlled by the digital camera to provide the best image quality with no intervention by the user. The flash can also be used in a manual mode as well for more creative control.
- Super FP Mode The Super FP Mode allows for flash sync at speeds up to 1/4000th second so fill-flash can be used in the brightest of situations.
- AF Illuminator Automatically emits light in low illumination when connected to the camera with communications capabilities to assist the autofocus system of the camera in low light.
- Illuminated LCD Display The illuminated Flash Contriol LCD makes it easy to see what the flash settings are in a low light environment